ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FINANCING
Accounts receivables financing, or Factoring, is the purchase of accounts receivable invoices at a discount. If you sell your products or services to businesses that pay in 30, 60, 90 days or more, America 1 Funding Loans has a liquidity solution for you.
We can finance companies that are start-ups, losing money, or in bankruptcy because accounts receivables financing is based on your customer’s credit, not yours. This is not a “debt.” You are selling an asset. But it is more than just an asset sale; it is like outsourcing your accounts receivable department. Factors provide valuable services.
• No personal guarantees
• We finance any type of business
• No recourse even if the account does not pay
• No Fixed Payments
• As sales and receivables increase, funding Increases
• Focus on your business, not collections
• Take advantage of early payment or bulk purchase discounts from your suppliers
• Ability to service large and / or unexpected orders
• Accounts receivables financing is more flexible and quicker than bank loans
Use The Money To…
• Fund payroll or other operating expenses
• Purchase inventory to take advantage of bulk/early payment discounts
• Fund expansion and growth
• Respond to seasonal demands and opportunities
• Take on that large new account with confidence
Copyright © 2019 America 1 Funding Loans. All rights reserved.